Gary Gibson has written numerous stories, most of which are science fiction, or adjacent to it. DEVIL'S ROAD is a road race with kaiju and a whole load of interesting influences, GHOST FREQUENCIES is an eerie and convincing mix of ghost hunting and quantum retrocausality, and SCIENCEVILLE & OTHER LOST WORLDS is a selection of Gary's excellent shorter works. You can find more at garygibson.net.
Gary mentioned these books during the interview:
- GHOSTLANDS by Edward Parnell
- MEXICAN GOTHIC by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- INTO THE DROWNING DEEP by Richard Brautigan
- THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH by Dorian Lynskey
- JOHN DIES AT THE END by David Wong
- THIS BOOK IS FULL OF SPIDERS: SERIOUSLY DUDE DON'T TOUCH IT by David Wong
- WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ by David Wong
- OCTOBER SONG
- THE MITRE PUB by Paul Brazier
If you enjoy these conversations, and if you can manage it, please consider getting me virtual coffee. It will really help.
This is INTERMULTIVERSAL SPACE.
Thanks for listening.
See you next time.