Prashanth Srivatsa lives in Bengaluru, India. Prashanth spoke to me about becoming a writer, writing about empires, and THE SPICE GATE, his fascinating novel about a world where spice is magic.
Here are some of Prashanth Srivatsa's excellent short stories:
- 'A Girl at the End of the World'
- 'Marasa, or a Withdrawal of Pure Joy for Mr. Antar'
- 'Perumal and the God of Words'
- 'Seven Dreams of a Valley'
- 'The Spice Master of Malabar'
I particularly recommend 'Seven Dreams of a Valley', a powerful and poetic tale.
Thank you for coming on the show, Prashanth. I hope we can speak again when the world is less topsy-turvy.
If you enjoy these conversations, and if you can manage it, please consider getting me virtual coffee. It will really help.
This is INTERMULTIVERSAL SPACE.
Thanks for listening.
See you next time.